Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dear Popsicle® Company Part Deux

Mad props to Bad Mommy, blogger supreme of Bad Mommy Moments, for writing the letter I've always wanted to write to the Popsicle® Company. I would add only one thing regarding item #3:

3) You absolutely must do something about those sh*tty-ass jokes you’re plastering all over your sticks.

P.S.: And check your damn spelling!

What has tree horns and gives milk? A cow driving a car.


TREE horns? Really?

Oh, wait...

The Popsicle® Company's based in Englewood, N.J.*, where "tree" is the accepted spelling of "three." (Just imagine the Commotion or Snooki or Tony Soprano or Joe Pesci saying it out loud, and you'll get it.)

My bad.

(*No offense to my good, GOOD friends in the Great State of New Jersey, where "Born to Run" really should have been the state song.)

4 comments:

Jen said... [Reply to comment]

I hate those damn jokes. And the Popsicles. My kids beg me to buy them, and when I do they don't finish the whole box. They're icky. And then, when the DO eat one, I have to read the stupid joke (figuring out the misspellings) off of the sticky, gooey, drooly popsicle stick, which my child inevitably wants to SAVE for a joke collection or art project or something.

ck said... [Reply to comment]

Hahahahahaha! I love it! That was awesome...and sadly true. (I'm a Jersey girl, so I'm living proof that your accusations are correct.)

Jen said... [Reply to comment]

As a Jersey gal I found this hilarious!

T Goehrig said... [Reply to comment]

My comment is not relative to this particular item, but it is definately directed to the Popscicle Co.that has produced the well known Popscicle producty ever since I was a kid. I would like to know why Popscicle no longer markets the one item that was my favorite & only one I would ever buy, which was the Banana Fudgescicle?!! If the Popscicle Co. or anyone else can tell me, then please do so @ t.goehrig@yahoo.com. Thank you